Monday, July 16, 2007


(personal rant)

One more time that ass-hole come to us and ask for Retro music, complain that we are boring, my staff are rude and un-inspiring, and threaten with "...do you know who i am??" - I'll make sure he end up just like the seal. The only difference is..... ITS WRONG TO DO TO THE SEAL, BUT ITS OK TO DO TO PEOPLE WHO THINKS THEY OWN THE COMPANY AND PAY MY SALARY!!

So what if you know all my bosses?? My bosses owe you money, ar?? or did I owe YOU money....?? So what if your brother is the "big fuck" in Geylang Lor 21.....?? So what if your other brother think he owns the company...... so what??!! Real man don't talk glorifying other people's strength and power. Come talk like real man, by the river.....!! MUTHAFUCKER!! Just one more time!! .... I'VE GOT NO MORE PATIENCE LEFT FOR YOU AND YOUR FUCKING COFFEESHOP MATES.....!!

My staff give all their best to serve you, for fear of not being able to prosper in the company. Now you complain that they have long faces and spoil your drinking mood everytime you come...???!! NO SHIT!! Isn't it better if you don't even come at all..... and stop drinking at a place you don't even fit in....!! Better still, start paying for your own drinks!!

There are many other places that play your music, where you fit in and staff that will lick on your balls..... why not go there?? Your brother "big fuck"..?? Go DragonFly and talk like how you come here to talk...... let's see who's brother is the BIGGER FUCKER!!

My staff are all human, and should be treated like humans. They are serving you sincerely without prejudice..... don't fucking ever treat them like animals!! I promise once again, you'll end up like the seal....

No more talking..... I've lost all the patience. Come, try me one more time!!

No comments: