Saturday, May 15, 2010


Just got a phonecall.......... it says,

"Please stop what you're doing!! It's ruining our business!! You don't belong here!!"

Err........ what?? What did I do? Selling cheap stuff? Why can't I do that? I have all the products, they're in good condition. What am I gonna do with them? Keep? I have to eat and survive and feed my family. Why are you people stopping me? Are you gonna feed me and my family? Do you have those stuff to sell? NO. Do you know how to sell those stuff? NO. Did you try selling those stuff? NO. Do you want to sell those stuff? NO.

"Then, why can't I do all that??"

Everybody wants to have and sell the hottest product - Pioneer CDJ2000. Go sell la. What about those DJs who deserve their own console according to their budget? Why should we deprive them of such needs? First you people talk about wanting to do for the DJ scene, then, you people overcharge and lie about lots of things just to make a few bucks. Contradicting??

Why do you think that I'm a threat? I may not even last a full year. I'm may just be passing by. These 'lelong' exercise is not gonna make me a millionaire. So, just chillax and let others breathe for a couple of minutes. I'll be gone before you know it.

And by the way, please pay back what you owe. You're a bad paymaster.

No comments: