Wednesday, August 08, 2012

Just heard of a bad news moments ago.  A buddy of mine just caught his wife having an affair with her boss.  If that's not enough, she admit it and said that it has been going on for awhile, even before they were together.  I ask him what did he do after that?? He just said he walked away, feeling lost and confused, dejected and manipulated.   Felt very sorry for him.  As much as I wanna say that I understand what he's going thru, I will just be lying.  Nobody will know how he exactly feel.  I know I don't.

It got me thinking.  What if it was me??  Would I be able to handle it?

You see, both of our wives are kinda similar.  They are both corporate women who are appointment-holders, very beautiful and sexy.  Both are always being the target of the ang moh guys in their office and both are the main bread-winner in our respective family.  Yes, my wive earns more than me and I'm not ashamed of saying it.  In fact, I think everybody else's wives earn more than me....... hehehehehe...

Many of us who has worked in an office would somehow experience or have seen office-scandals happening.  Especially when you spend more time at work than at home with the family, that is most likely to happen.  I've seen it too many times.  Some are just doing it for fun and excitement, while there are those that went all the way and created disorder in the office environment.  Unfortunately, I haven't see any adultery happen in our office....... or maybe, I was not aware of any.  hmmmm....

My mind's kinda wondering all over the place right now........ Could it be happening to me also?  Would there be a reason that it could happen to me?  Damnit!!   Does it need a reason?? Anything can happen.  Shit happens when you least expect it to happen, in fact, SHIT HAPPENS WHEN YOU  DON'T THINK IT WILL HAPPEN!! 


No comments: