Wednesday, September 27, 2006


yea.... so what if I'm a DJ.... so what if I'm Denon DJ of Singapore..??!! so what if I produce, play and live music...? does it make me cool?

back then, I was the nerd who listens to 'weird' music. yeah, they call me weird. now they all wanna be DJ. why?? coz u wanna get laid??!! coz u wanna look cool?? fark off!! get a life!! its all about the music and it's still is.....

sometimes I think that I was born in the wrong country...... or.... right country with the wrong talent. if I have 'skillz in hypocricy'... i would be a successful person in this country. but its cool!.... i've got my music with me.... i've got my Celia Cruz, Astrud & Bebel Gilberto with me. money earned and spent, friends come and go, .... but the music stays in me.....

somebody play the 'chicken little' song again please.....

1 comment:

Benesia said...

You are too advance for the appreciation by Tom, Dick and Harry... mwahhhaha...