Saturday, September 30, 2006

This past week has been disastrous for me.... well, actually nothing really bad, except that I have been suffering from a chronic backache. It hurts big time!! can't lie down, sit, sleep or even walk properly.... doctors can't do much except telling me to rest.... damn!! how can I rest when I'm needed at work 16 hrs a day..!! biatch!!

ya, I know.... I need to rest.

can't believe that only 10 years ago I was as fit as a stallion, playing sports, representing the country in Sepaktakraw (Acrovolley) and heavy on motorcross races....

is it true that age is catching up on me..... I DON'T THINK SO!!! look man, Life starts at 40 for us guys.....!!! and I didn't say that... Sir Elton John said that to me long ago.... yea... I believe him!! so does George Micheal!!

back to my backache......

the worst thing about having this backache is that.... my colleague, Fran the Nanny, thinks that I'm getting too much sex!!!! WHAT!!!?????!!!

I WISH!!!!!

having said all that, I hope it gets better after my next session with the Indonesian chiropractor... he's got 'magic' hands....!!

or maybe, I should get back into the DJ console more often.... it usually helps!! btw.... not the console in dbl 0......

boys, get my record bags ready.....!! lets see who's still the tightest....

No comments: