Thursday, February 01, 2007

have been getting calls and sms-es from dear friends and fans of this blog..... here's the reply to all your questions.....

1. I'm fine and well, thanks.
2. Not sick or away. still singapore.
3. Have been very busy lately at Em Studios. came back spinning and holding residency.
4. Haven't got time to update the blog. Sorry guys.
5. Getting ready to host one of the best local nights...... details coming soon.

I'm very touched to know that there are friends who took time to find out if I'm fine and alive..... just busy and too tired. Hv been working 20-hour days. Its good to know that there are lots of you enjoy reading this blog......

btw, to those who came and visited me at EM, thanks for coming by (EDDIE SMALLS...thanks for dropping by and the tips, appreciate it, man!) to those who haven't been there.... still waiting. Here's some updates of wat's happening at the club....

- very cold (coz there's nobody)
- it smells good & fresh (no smoking clubs always smells good including the DJ)
- the sound is a bit weird...(haven't EQ yet, plus speakers rotten. I wonder what did they do with it back then...??)
- got some cool questions from some people yesterday...

1. can you play Liquid Room music? (sorry, I don't have the Liquid Room cd, if you want, I have dbl 0 cd. can play the song 'sound-like-retro'......)
2. is this a gay club? (no. its Em Studios. the door didn't say Gay Club.)
3. how come your music sound gay? (are you gay? you seem to know much abt gays?)
4. you playing too much house. (my club, my night, my music, my problem - I wish I'd say dat-. btw, I don't know how to play reggeaton.)
5. can you play music that we can dance, something fast? (wtf??!!... sure. wat do you want?)
6. can you please play Hip Hop?? (#%!*&)

..... it will never stop!! damn!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good to read some updates from you! More qns, do Em has a website? I guess many will be interested to find out more abt the club and the coming parties/events...
Cheers!

Adminstrator said...

Can you play Kenny Rogers? I'm from Kentucky, you see. And I miss mah country music.

True story above. Happened to be at Liquid Room once. Dude spoke with a richest southern twang.

My reply... "huh? kong si mi lan? I no-no what you say".

WORKS EVERYTIME!

Anonymous said...

Cool.. maybe I use tht too when approached... is it patented? keke..

Adminstrator said...

well, i haven't tried this...

"when people ask for request, act retarded with saliva dripping out and then sing out loud, HAPPY BIRTHDAY."

That should work like a charm as well.

razaq said...

i will try the retarded act. the last time I tried got me a green letter... no more reservist....yeah!!

Adminstrator said...

Yah... go MINDEF, take a shit in the front of the reception area and say "pardon me, i'm downloading!"

Then plea insanity and start speaking in Mayan.

"My name Jaguar Paw..."

hahahaha... confirm no more reservist. I tried, but taking a shit part, was hard. Too many people cheering me on.

Anonymous said...

eM Studios is flying!!! Woohooo!
by the way, it's eM not Em.. different mannn!
DJ RAZAQ.. CAN PLAY ORIENTAL HIP-HOP NEXT TIME PUH-LEASE!!!
*faints*

Adminstrator said...

Raz... play eM & eM... can? slim shady... hahahahaha!