Sunday, February 25, 2007

The next few days will be tough for me and some of my staffs. Its sad that situation like this has to happen. I'm one of those people who doesn't know how to break bad news to close friends. Unfortunately, if I don't do it, my ass will be the next to go.

Once, a wise old man told me.... "don't employ people you can't sack." Well, I did. I've help them cover their asses all this while so they can help themselves, their family and god-know-who-else. Its quite sad also that people take their jobs for granted, knowing there are many others who are dying to have a job.

To me this is a "do-or-die' situation. Bad enough that I was given the ultimatum to decide on what's gonna happen in my circle.

Damn, shit happens. and this ain't my shit!!

Boys, if you're reading this.... get ur butt ready for some ass-whoping.

Time's up.... u gotta go.

1 comment:

Adminstrator said...

Life goes on. This is just another chapter when you have to deal with. Bite the bullet. More pleasant chapters to come. Win some, lose some.

End of the day, we can't please everyone so sometimes, it best just to make sure oneself is covered.

I think you know what I mean.

Push on, bro.