Sunday, February 25, 2007


I didn't know that having too much orange in ur system can cause hallucinations... it's something like getting' high on weed or those other things (that we don't get to try here). I know u guys are hallucinating also... (saw something, right?)

The Lunar New Year not really over, people are still in the mood to gamble, merry-drinking and I'm still getting 'ang pows' from people I don't know. COOL!

Went to new year lunch yesterday with the bosses and the did the traditional things... Yu-sheng tossing, watching them eating the baby pig, slurping to frog's saliva, abalone and shark's fin soup.
I was told that these was how the royalties eat during ancient China. Damn......
Why would the emperor and their families would want to play with their food (tossing of Yu-Sheng), kill young animal and devour on the skin (the baby pig), wat does the frog's and swallow's saliva can do that is a delicacy? I thought eating shark's fin was illegal? or is it in other country?

Or..... is it another case of "WHATEVER MOVE WE EAT, WHATEVER RUN WE BET...!"

Every year, during this lunch thingy, i feel very special. I get to choose other types of food. something which I CAN eat. (they say the pork can eat, its HALAL. circumcised already. haha. Ang Moh also circumcised, but not many girls want them anymore - they prefer asian guys - ASIA BAGUS.) back to the food. I had prawns fried with salted egg yolk, crabmeat sambal fried rice, steamed garoupa and some other uninteresting stuff. Apart from the food, I get special treatment as I'm the only Malay/Muslim manager in the group. This year was a change as there were 2 other Malay/Muslim manager who attended the lunch.

All in all.... It was a good session for everyone. The commaradarie among the outlet managers were very good, and now they know when to 'kowtow' to THIS guy!

Now got wait for the 4D results....

No comments: