Monday, April 05, 2010

Oh wow...... I just realised that I haven't been posting anything for quite a while. Anyway, I just got back from Perth a couple of days ago. Had a blast of a time with friends, family and 'Desperate Housewives' crew...... hah!!

Now that I'm back and still bumping around, i just wanna give you the heads-up of my next project. (take note 'heads-up' is not in anyway refers to giving 'head' to anybody.....)

I am in the midst of setting up a retail shop. Thinking of selling ladies shoes and accessories, streetwear and some hobby stuffs. Apart from that, there are some new productions come up. Things look pretty exciting but finance support is much needed for these exercise. If you have deep pockets and feeling kinda charitable, please call 1900-EMBRACE.

Btw, I'm still baffled by the local TV station for having a badly-dubbed programme on Tuesday nights. If that's not enough..... are they only capable of producing food programmes?? Is that all we need to know? Prominent artistes are only capable of doing food programmes? Are they trying to hide the fact that they lack of acting abilities or lack of ideas for better programmes. Soon, they'll be airing another talkshow...... I just read on their FACEBOOK page, someone wrote..... "Talk is cheap!!" How true.

No comments: