Sunday, June 27, 2010

Blast(ed) from the PAST!!


A recent gathering of ol' (not too old lah....) mates brought back fond memories of our childhood. With much pleasure I said 'fond memories' coz that was the only thing I could remember. At times, I felt dumbfounded, flabbergasted and mostly yakety...... there were too much to catch up, too much to tell, too much to say, too much to show. Unfortunately, time wasn't in our favour.


Nevertheless, it was worth the wait, worth the time. As expected, there were changes in all forms imaginable to the human anatomy, but, the kid-self in all of us was still there. I'm glad that it stayed like that. Still, I wish I had more time to stay and catch up. However, with the technology we have now, there is no reason why we can't keep ourselves updated.

So, there you go. To all the Mats and Minahs from MacRitchie Primary (Yr of 1983)..... cheers to all of us, to those who went before us, Al-Fatehah kami kirimkan, to those who refuse to acknowledge our existence, 'gasak korang ah!!'........ to those who are still missing....."Where the FARK are you guys??!!'....... and, is Norazhar really gay? did he turn to a transvestite? (nah...... I'm joking, just speculating on this one. Please don't quote me!!) hahahahahah!!!

Here's one for all the 'hot-Mamas'.....(jangan perasan ah!!)



"*due to restricted limitations and legal rights, some pix have been ordered to be taken down to minimize any intended discriminiations."

No comments: