Tuesday, May 29, 2007

10 THINGS THEY MIGHT HAVE SAID........

1. Coach!! that guy kicked my balls.... can you help me pull it out?

2. Coach, help!! Itchy!!

3. Here son! put some more socks.... the girls might think you've got a HUGE one......

4. Come here baby, I'll put some powder to ease the itch.....

5. Let's try this trick.... Erection will confuse your opponents!

6. Sorry boy, I forgot to take the condom off for you!

7. Coach, I need the extra energy.... help stroke faster!!

8. Boy, you can't consumed steroids. Its illegal... But you can apply it on the 'head'.....

9. If its longer than 10 inch... you'll be in middleweight!

10. I didn't remember seeing it that long last night???

1 comment:

Adminstrator said...

A BIRD IN HAND IS WORTH TWO IN THE BUSH. DEPENDING WHAT "BUSH" THEY ARE REFERRING TO.