Monday, May 21, 2007

just got back from the Denon DJ Asian All Stars Championship in Bangkok......

its a mixed feeling coming back..... some good things and a whole lot of shitty stuffs. will be pouring out the details soon.



On a good note..... I came in 2nd place in the Asia Pacific All Stars Denon DJ Competition... lost to DJ G-Smooth (ITF Champion from Australia)....the write-up and pics coming soon.

To the Thai DJs who lost and demanded that I be disqualified, too bad. Next time don't put me in the competition... even if it was last minute, even when you think I'm unprepared. Singapore DJs are always prepared with a lil' sumthin' sumthin'....... (tracklist coming soon)

Next up..... Denon DJ World Showdown in Japan - Nov 2007. I'm gonna play Para-Para!!

1 comment:

P@T said...

waiting patiently all da juicy news .. hey u look tired on saturday nite when i say Hi .. rest well