Sunday, May 06, 2007

LIST OF IRRITATING SONGS TO PLAY (yet people keep asking)

1. Stupid Proper Education
2. White Freaking Horse
3. Put Your Hands Up for Freaking Detroit
4. Love Hate MuthaF*ckin Generation
5. World Hold my ass On
6. Brazilian wat happen to the soccer team Songs
7. Any Beyonce and Mariah Carey songs
8. Pussy Smelly Cat Dollah
9. Retro Buto
10.Techno Jubo!

Suddenly I feel regretful at coming back to play behind the decks...... should have stick my butt in the office, studio and home. Should have concentrate on the music productions. Should have kept my social life, health and everything that was left on the sidewalk.... should have kept my mouth shut, brains freeze and eyes closed. There are too many "should have"........

Its sunday again....*sigh*

Another lonely sunday......

I need cookie and milk.

1 comment:

Adminstrator said...

See the bigger picture, dude...