Sunday, June 10, 2007


After a super-long-stressful week, I was left with nothing in my cells to even think of doing anything. Fatigue has took over and its ruining everything. I mean EVERYTHING!!

This weekend is suppose to be an interesting one..... meeting and spending time with loved ones and everybody else close to us. I was really looking forward to this meeting as it could really help me draft how the future can look like..... (wishful thinking)

Unfortunately, fatigue took control and everything turned to dust...... i had no relevant explanation to not being able to wake up and make my presence. Ya, i was tired..... always been tired... but who cares..?!

It seems like history gonna repeat itself.... again and again, and again, and again.

Fatigue due to....?? over-........?? relationships, social life and family commitments failure due to .......?? Unable to commit due to ........?? i think its unfair to solely blame ..........., but maybe I didn't set my priorities right according to situations.......

*Sigh*........

No comments: