Friday, June 01, 2007

Personal rant that affected my personal life.....

Its sad that people can get so blinded by jealousy that friendship and courtship can change drastically because of a stupid picture that doesn't mean a thing.... a picture that was altered so to fit circumstances.... a picture that doesn't speak many a word!!!

..... blamed for standing too close..???? blamed for having a 'fling'....??? blamed for using my position to attract..??? blamed for being a womaniser..??? blamed for being polite...???

As far as I know, I'm not into anyone with shrunk-tees, or blondes.... or ... whatever...???

Look at the bigger picture..... Look carefully.... very very carefully....

WHO'S THE REAL HOTTIE......!!

Don't be angry at me coz you're wrong.... coz you can't prove my wrong-doings.... coz I put my career before you..... coz I was the only person who's been faithful.....

i'm sorry I can't admit to anything that I didn't do.....

What goes around, comes around.... maybe you'll find it under the sea.

You know who you are.........

No comments: