Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Yesterday was somehow such a busy day for me..... not complaining but I did some things that I didn't think I would do ever again...... Met up with some old friends and end up playing soccer..... again. Just like the good 'ol days in school. its been quite a while since I last played soccer, not sure if I could actually kick a ball...... anyway, we played soccer. Suprised that I still have some 'deft-touches' to go along with the buldging stomach. Didn't play too long though.... the age is catching, late nights and the drinking is really not helping. I just realised how unhealthy I am..... I miss those days when I was still a Singapore player (sepaktakraw), representing the nation at the SEA games. FIT AS A FIDDLE.....!!

Its freaking Monday...... my body is aching all over.... the thighs, shoulders, calf.... and everything u can think off. Yesterday's soccer session is enough exercise for me to last the next 6 months!!! Or maybe, I should try again next week...??? hmmm....???

I'll go look for my Man Utd jersey and practise my "Cantona Kick"....




Anyway, its a soccer session for veterans.... come join if you're 35 yrs and above... and like touching another man's bum...



Cookie got freaked-out when i wanted to play soccer.....!! Imagine this conversation...

Me : Cookie, I'm gonna go play soccer, k?

Cookie: Wat!!! you gonna kill yourself??

Me : I go, k?

Cookie : Go lah!! (usually when the partner say 'Go Lah!' means .... Don't go, or else..... you'll sleep on the floor, in the kitchen!!!)

No comments: