Friday, June 08, 2007

i was sitting at the bar today doing some work on the lap-top when a couple walked in and sat on the table next to mine. Both ordered champagne and looked very proper. It seems that they just started dating as they were like telling a lil' things about themselves to each other. I overheard some of the conversation which sounds so cheesy...... but that's what people in love would say.... the guy said to the girl.....

Guy: i like your name very much!! Victoria is such a powerful name..... someday, I would like to learn more about you...... and I bet you fit in the name Victoria's Secret..!!

Oh My God...!! how cheesy can that be..??!! Anyway, he might be in for a major surprise.... I hope!!

VICTORIA'S lil' SECRET.......or maybe Victor's Secret.....

2 comments:

Benesia said...

Dude, I've been seeing a few victor's pic of late on ur blog.. Somethings going on??

*Evil smile...

razaq said...

you guys call me lover-boy for a reason, right...?!

Love all, Serve all......!