Tuesday, September 11, 2007

I can't get use to ...."not working..." or "....on holiday...". Technically, I'm on leave.... physically..... I'm still working.

Currently in Perth, en-route to Sri Lanka and Zimbabwe. but I'm still going around doing stuff for the purpose of work..... Try telling that to anybody and they'll say it's CRAP. Can't blame anybody but myself. After 2 years not having time to take breaks, I'm feeling hard to adjust to 'not working' ...... Furthermore, its quite tiring and frustrating that lots of things not working well.... whatever it is.... I'm tired of bull's crap. Really hoping to come back and change things around, but that will never be the case. Everyone is pretending to be ok when things are getting quite bad.... I mean real bad. Unfortunately, no one wants to wake up and live in the real world....

IT's sad that as much as we're fighting for quality and not quantity.... it's still seems that quantity is still the answer.... 'crappy quantity always pays'... the answer from 'wise' people......

I was hoping to get to the PC and start reading emails and post pictures..... unfortunately, after reading emails.... I get so frustrated and demoralised....

should stop here...... I gettin' pretty upset now.

3 comments:

Adminstrator said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Benesia said...

Okay.. pass me the wheel.. I do the driving... to lala land... ;P

Adminstrator said...
This comment has been removed by the author.