Sunday, September 23, 2007

Seems like animals are friendlier to humans,
can't say the same for species that can act both.....

....I've decided that I prefer Kangaroos than monkeys......

coz, they chill, always keep it low, full of strenght but use it only when necessary,
big pouch but never brag about it......
....get the drift...??

*********************************************************************

On a different note, its back to work tmw. Still can't find the fire to move and understand why I'm still here. I would make many people happy by leaving, but its injustice to let ignorance have the last laugh. This will be the last journey and my last effort to understand why we choose to do what we are doing.... it's like, "yeah but no, but yeah, but no!!"

I hate confrontations....... it always turns out bad. That's why I'm never saying much and let it pass, or even sleep on it. But when faced with, rest assured I'm not gonna hold back this time.

There's a disease lingering ......... its called 'MAD FAT COW disease'.....

(excuse the private rants..)


2 comments:

Adminstrator said...

it's called DAPKANDI...

WTF? Why bother?

It's juz another can of smoke...

Adminstrator said...

next time he goes "lets go!!!!"

i'm going to ask him... "go where?"