Monday, September 03, 2007

NO SHIT!! Sunday is over, Monday's here..... AGAIN.

Time wasted by doing absolutely nothing...... no, let me re-phrase. Time was utilized fully by sleeping, laying on the floor, staring at the wall and trying to figure what to do with this life. That's quite productive......... NOT!!!!!

It was only months ago that the sundays looked refreshing and hopefully. Unfortunately, 'refreshing' & 'hopeful' was never gonna last when the main agenda was to 'scam' other people's generosity. (.....what goes around, comes around, hopefully...)

Some new things are coming this week. Unfortunately, I'm not excited yet. Use to be so up-for-it and excited for new things. Nowadays, I seem to have lost the fire. Not sure what is the main cause even though everyone says is just 'burn-out'.

The 'Black Beauty' is still in the box....... maybe I should just put it in a flame.... err, I mean FRAME.

One more week before I take a break from work and go do my own things...... I'M NOT LOOKING FORWARD TO IT!

oh well...... i'm gonna try please myself and go do some "mind-over-matter" things. Let's see...

Monday - Go for nice Vietnamese dinner in Holland V.
Tuesday - Go eat oysters at Que Pasa
Wednesday - Bring all my DJs for dinner at Great World City
Thursday - Gonna try put the "Black Beauty" to the test before the Tours, then, go eat....
Friday - Gonna be a bloody long day........
Saturday - Carlsberg Soccer Tournament, stay home due to injury**
Sunday - Champagne party at Coastes.


(I'm kinda hungry now.......damn, nothing to eat!)

It's 4am monday morning, I can't sleep!!

No comments: