Thursday, September 06, 2007

what da chuck......!!

After a chucking long day.... I get home can't even get a chucking place to sleep. Is it school holidays.....???!!! the kids are all here!!! I've got no chucking place to sleep, eat, do work...... chuck!!!! got lots of chucking work, man!! tmw is gonna be another chucking long day...!! got chucking early morning.......!!

that's it...!! time to really find a chucking place of my own. Period!! no more chucking time to chucking think!!!

chuck you, you, you and you!!!! I'm chucking pissed that I can't chucking rest in my own chucking home....!!!!

Btw, the RAIN MAN is so chucking BLUR!!! People order 'Dirty Martini'...... he wrote 30 Martini!! Chuck you la...... another 29 martini who wanna drink...???!! SOMEBODY GIVE HIM A CHUCKING TIGHT SLAP, PLEASE!! (insider joke......)

No comments: