Tuesday, October 16, 2007



After watching this clip...... i've decided that i will quit after Nov. Yes, I'm quitting DJing after 15yrs. These 2 kids put me to shame. Their skills put me to shame. I'm not sure what other DJ-wannabe think, but SHAME ON YOU!! Some DJs jump around like monkeys, some talk shit but can even mix properly, some drop names but can't drop bombs to play the game, some just do jack-shit but can't DJ at all....

Look closely.... these are kids who have he basics and technics right..... the basics of working on the turntables. I was told that there are people who call themselves DJs but can't even work on a turntable.... yet demanding high-price tags for gigs that has no meaning. Unfortunately, there are ignorants who actually paid them.

Whatever la.......

"..... you don't know who I am, until you walk the same lane...." - djRazaq esquire

4 comments:

ej said...

DONT!!!! pls dont. i will then have no one to tell me to dream with both feet on the ground.

u better be kidding ok.

Benesia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Benesia said...

Rockatouille!!!

C0rnelius said...

I told you so!