Monday, October 08, 2007


Me & cuz (Dina) in Fremantle..... we hang-out when I was there.....

*****************************************************************************

I was reading the local Malay news paper today about a 17yr-old mother of a 6-mth old baby, who just found out that she is suffering from cancer. Her mother who is 35 yrs old, was by her side, The report was about how they're gonna cope with medical bills and stuff.

What actually caught me was their age. The mother is 35yrs old, she is 17yrs old with a 6-mth old baby. Geez!!! At 35yrs old, she's already a grandmother!! Does that mean I'm as old as a grandfather...???!!! AM I THAT OLD..???? shit!!


On a different note..... spent Saturday afternoon at the beach with an old friend and her baby boy. Nothing much to say but I thought I handled the baby well. (better than the dad, as I was told...... hmmm...??) I'm quite natural with babies and kids (the good ones, not lil' devils)..... that's a side that not many people know. Now you know.... There are photos but don't think its appropriate to put it up here.

Looking at the two stories I had for the weekend..... it made me re-think if its my time....again? Could it be a sign of .......? Is this a 're-call'....? Is my time coming soon....? Whatever it is, I'm not gonna jump and start pressing buttons for no reason. However, any potential candidates are welcome to submit their applications via e-mail ....... or come and hook-up on FaceBook.

By the way, the photos in this post has no relevant significance to any of the stories here.


"Oh mercy Lord Lama..... Please accept my humble offering, and I request with all your almightyness to extinguish everything shitty and dodgy. I beg for your merciness to bring back commen sense and stop idiocrisy, and bless us with sunshine instead of cloudy smoke of dust....."

1 comment:

Adminstrator said...

Lord Lama sez...

"Dear loyal worshipper, you can never eradicate shit. It's very existence is crucial for us to appreciate the non-shitty things.

Idiots will continue to reign, so as to make the rest of you feel good about being smarter than them

Smoke will always be around as it's important to have smoke to make delicious salmon

So go now in peace as I need to take a piss real bad after sitting in this position for hours."