Saturday, July 31, 2010

I was at the Singapore Flyer yesterday. While at the top, got to see parts of the rehearsal of YOG opening. It set me thinking back to where I was 1 year ago.

Sometime last year, I was offered the job to be part of the EXCO team to run the recreational village for the young Olympians at the NTI premises. As much as I was estatic to the offer, I had to turn it down coz at first they wanted me to be a Volunteer....... (for a whole year?) WTF?! Later on, they offered a sum of $2k/mth with a minimum working hours of 12hr/day. In short, I put aside the whole idea of joining the team. Anyway, that's not the point.

Today, I didn't regret it a bit even though I'm still unemployed. Don't get me wrong, it's great that Singapore is the venue for the inaugaural Youth Olympics. I was kinda excited about it, especially with all the hype, events and support for the younger athletes. The city looks nice and ready to open up to the world.

What made me lose interest and embarassed about this whole thing is....................









THE STUPID JJ LIN SONG AND IT'S ACTIONS!!!! KNNBCCB!!!!!



No offence, but this is insanely irritating!!!

No comments: