Monday, September 20, 2010

I know somewhere out there, someone is having a worst day than I am. Nevertheless, I'm just gonna pen it down just to get it off me chest. It hasn't been like this for so long..... but it did. Maybe it's just a day, maybe it's gonna last the whole week. I don't know, and I don't care........

Most of the things happen were just petty things, but maybe it's just me who's getting unreasonable and impatient. Is it the age catching up......?? For starters, interesting things happen in the morning. Started bright and cheerie, turned to sourness just because I don't have a 'proper' or 'serious' job just like anyone else. Then, had to decide where to go to work, even when I've decide where I wanted to go. Then, had to walk 5km to another place to 'work' ......... Then, skipped lunch and did a 'Yellow Ribbon Project' till 5.30pm. In the evening, went to 888 in Woodlands to buy food...... the farking aunty busy talking and forgot about my curry puff!! Bodoh punya makcik!!! Melayu kalau dah kaya, dah pandai, jadi sombong, macam CHAMPION!! Then went home, eat bread. ALHAMDULILLAH!! Reached home safely.

Now, gonna sleep. Fark you all!!

p.s. - don't worry..... it's just me. Menses lah!!

No comments: