Wednesday, September 01, 2010


So....... it's finally here, in Singapore, en-route to Australia for another trade show. It came directly from Ibiza after being tested by all the DJs in Pacha, Space and Amnesia. All gave very positive feedback. Currently, I have it in my studio. Decided not to open it nor test it. This time, I'm gonna let the others do it........... Not that I'm lazy or so, but, there's too much whining from 'some' people that they don't get to get a feel of the new stuffs. So, there you go.

Somehow I find it very funny...... irritatingly funny. Few weeks back, they claim that the product is 'nonsense', can't sell, bla, bla, bla......... then, when they heard it's here, all want to have the privilege to showcase it to the community. I bet you they gonna bitch about it when other products come in........ that's how it works here in Singapore.

In the meantime, don't ask me how it works or how good this is......... I don't know. When I'm ready, I'll post the video. Kapisch?!

No comments: