Tuesday, October 10, 2006


Last night I got an e-mail from a friend about my blog. He said that he was disappointed that there wasn't any posting about music, DJ-ing and such in the blog. He thinks that because I'm living music 24-7, i'm suppose to have such postings in the blog...... Well, I don't have to..... but I can try...

Here goes.....(something about music)

Did u know that some of the best music are made by women......? I'm not talking about 'Booty'Beyonce, Mariah 'Scarey-Mary' Carey, Norah 'nonsense' Jones or even 'MILF' Madonna..... I'm refering the normal WOMAN....... Yeah, the one whom you see in the bus, supermarkets, at the traffic lights,..... the one who nags, cooks and wash for you...

It doesn't matter if you know them or not, whether you heard them or not,..... you know they have the abilities to make freaking good music....

Of course it does helps with a lil' bit of imagination, and a certain level of pleasantness from the woman. Don't believe me.....??? C'mon man!! any straight guys would agree with me that women makes good music sometimes..... unless, there are guys who prefer another guy moaning and talk shit and start nibbling ur 'farking'-guys ears....!!

..... and I know, there lots of women out there believes that they make 'freeking' good music.....................

....... next time you make-out,...... have a lsiten..... ; )

there u go.... something about music!!

No comments: