Wednesday, October 25, 2006



There was an article in New Paper last week about a DJ telling a patron to FUCK OFF IF THEY DIDN'T LIKE THE MUSIC..... in fact it was 2 pages full of it....

here's my opinion.....

you know what......??!! that guy deserve the centre finger with all the might!! apparently, he was asking for some RnB shit when the DJ was playing House, in a club where its policy is House!! haiyah!!! Singaporean will be Singaporean.... I feel so bloody sorry for my countrymen. why?? coz you're damn farking ignorant and stoopid!!

first of all, why didn' this guy look around him or even find out whats going on. if u come to a club and you don't like the music, just leave. simple. why go all the trouble and approach the DJ to change the music. there are others who go to DJs and request songs like they know their music.... c'mon man. don't start this shit with me coz it'll never end. Not that I know my stuff, but, i know that you don't know, that I know more than you know, and you bloody well know that i know what u don't know...... know what I mean.......

there was once while I was in the console watching my guys work the decks....., a guy came to the console (he was deck in all the hip hop costume shit.. know wat I mean..?) here's how it goes...

Hip Hop guy: Yo, drop some dope shit, man. sumthing fresh and cool....
DJ: what do u want dickhead?
Hip Hop guy: can u play some Oriental RnB...?
DJ: what the ..????????????

We were flabbergastered, dumbfounded and twisted!! what the hell was that.....?? apparently, he gave example.....Daddy Yankee..... fucking reggeaton!

Fellow Singaporeans...... I rest my case!!

1 comment:

Benesia said...

Its ok!
Believe me.. I flash my hp request to Razaq b4.. he played my song.. he is cool.. he is handsome.. most importantly sexy... hahahaha...