Thursday, November 02, 2006



I'm in the midst of coordinating an event for Carlsberg called "World of Friends".... somehow i remembered about some things happen recently....

I don't have many friends whom I can call 'friends'..... My friends are those in Tektile, my DJs, my office colleagues and the rest are all in the other planets. Recently, i was told that my friends gave me up saying I have been cheating on my girlfriend.... was accused of bringing different girls to all the time to Tektile's gig or club's event..... spent money on women..... and best of all.....been sleeping around!

WOW!!!.... i wish I have been doing all those things..

sometimes we shouldn't be so judgemental. Just because I work in a club, dress like a 16-year old and deejay for food, doesn't mean I'm just like any muthfckr u see at Orchard Towers. Maybe I spent my money on my family and house, (since I'm the only one working in the family).. maybe I speak to other women because, I'm blessed with a mouth and voice, and a brain to communicate.... maybe other people come to Tektile gig coz they like watching us perform or, they 'happen' to be at the club....??!.... wat I'm really sure of is... I spent too much time at work... whether at the club or in the office. I love wat I do.... is dat wrong...??!!

nevertheless, I know all this accusations are wrong coz my friends didn't say all this, b'coz, it didn't happen. It's just another way of communicating to me.... I know I will have my friends around me this Friday for the CD launch, but I'm gonna "cross my leg, and shut my mouth..." - so dat there won't be any more accusations for the next 2 weeks, at least.

I just found out who told on me...... those guys in the picture above!!!

- back to work..... "World of Friends" - Carlsberg, probably the best beer in the world..... damn I need my beer now.....

Kristin's away in India...... miss her already.

1 comment:

Mel said...

Emo c**k
We love u man...hahahaha