Tuesday, November 14, 2006

we're just a block away from the new year.... how time flies....

looking at all the happenings in the nightlife, clubbing culture, I think we gonna have an interesting december. wonder how the 'playas' deal with sharing the 'piece of pie' during the party period. not forgetting the new clubs opening their doors in dec..... Kandi Bar, Cafe Del Mar, Power House, Fashion Bar, EM by the River and @Em (or whatever its gonna be called). In fact, all those who will be opening the outlets are major players of the scene. party-goers would benefit from all these as the players will try and out-do each other with promos, cheap offers and alternative entertainment.

Recently, Singapore was voted as having one of the best nightlife... not in Asia, but in the world. hmmmm...... I'm still pondering as to how in the hell did we got that....?!

Accolades aside, I'm actually excited about our new outlet, EM. don't know why, but I have a good feeling about this. while everyone are jumping the bandwagon into the hip hop/RnB scene..... I think we could be one of the few who has the ability to be world standards in terms of clubbing culture. I'm not dishing out details yet but... I'm looking at the best of our local jocks sharing the decks with me....
in fact, not only DJs but musicians and producers as well.

I'm crossing my fingers and hoping for the best......

Anyway, if things don't look good after a year, the consultants can always change it to another dbl 0.... 'affordable' drinks, RnB/Retro music, aliens selling/drinking shooters and endless queue a the door. FUN!

Christmas coming, birthday coming, bonus coming, and more work. its just another day at the office..... its gonna be hell.... Bring It on!! I'm ready....

Btw, I want Serato Scratch Live for birthday......!

No comments: