Tuesday, November 07, 2006



I was at Great World City last sunday, doing groceries, on my own..... (I like it there coz its more civilized than Causeway Point, NorthPoint and Orchard Road). I know its crazy for me to live in Woodlands and shop in GWC.... however, something else happen.

I was in Cold Storage doing my thing, through the aisle, when I realised that I had the same guy following me from the vegetables side to the frozen meat area...(if u've been to GWC cold storage, u'd know wat I'm talking about). some how, I turned and looked at him.... he smiled and start talking.... normal friendly conversation. It went on for the next 20 mins, when I realised he was actually trying to pick me up.... how you asked..?? I'll let you guys interpret the conversation.....

man: hey, I like your sling bag....
(I was carrying my LV slings)
me: thanks, urs are nice too.....
( he carrys a Bally sling)
man: u always shop here? alone?
me: nope....
man: I live around this area, alone. where do u live....?
me: somewhere far from here.....(sarcastic)
man: if you like it here, u're always welcome to hangout with me at my place....
me: hahahah..... sure!(very sarcastic)
man: lets come back to my place for a drink..??!!!
me:....???!!!!!??? (what de f*ck??!!)

I thought that pick-up line is use to pick women.....only.

at first I felt sick knowing a man wants to pick me up.....(i remembered the scenes from BrokeBack Mountain)....but some how, it struck me that I'm better off than most guys, coz I can attract men, women, transvestite, aliens and other forms of living things...... it may not be Fatal Attraction but it does compliment me as a likable person.....!!

I was told that in every male, we have this thing called "gay tendency".... without knowing it, every straight guy has a lil' bit of 'gayness' in them. I sort of believe that long time ago. I have been dubbed gay, called gay or thought I was gay long time ago....

I was thought to be gay because of the way I use to dress up 3 years ago....
I was called gay because I hangout with a prominent gay celebrity from the Suria channel.
I was thought to be gay because I never talk to women when I was a DJ at Buzz. Now when I talk to women, people thinks I'm flirting and cheating behind they're back.......

Few years ago, I like going to Centro on sunday nights.... people who saw me confirmed that I was gay..... wat if I was there coz I know the DJs, love the music, and it was my only night out....?

Anyway, the guy didn't manage to get my number or anything.... and I was polite enough to disappoint him.... so, I went home, had coffee and Cornetto.... and watch THE GODFATHER 3.

After all these accusations of being gay, I'm not the least bothered or angry..... in fact, a lot times i feel proud and flattered! Why??..... Because gay people are always talented, dress nicely, have a flair for finer things in life, trendy, and always do well in society...... If you people thinks I'm gay..... thank you.... I'm so farking flattered....

Kristin wouldn't mind if I'm guy..... it keeps the girls away..... ;)

No comments: