Wednesday, October 11, 2006


This post is a follow up from our record label's blogspot, thetektilemovement.blogspot.com

.....I was very excited when I post it at the label's site. Anyway, just an update of some of my music stuff.....

You guys heard of my song which was remixed by my partner Mel...?? Yeah, the one which is called WHO SHOOK MY WH*RE??!!..... well, you know what?? Its shaking again in mp3.com.au.... this week its in Top 10 of the breakbeat chart!!! damn!! its the 2nd time this year in the Top 10 charts!!!

See, I told you I'm not excited anymore.......

I'm still waiting for the 'big-label boys' to come knocking on our door.... and I'm waiting for the guys at mp3.com.au to bring us to Sydney for a showcase. In the meantime, watch out for the new album coming on 27th Oct, it will be launch in dbl 0. yeah, the WH*RE song will be in the album, and there's gonna be an mtv for that song also. My buddy from NIE is doing it for me, her name is Radiana!! (God Bless my family at Sunset Bay!!)

There'll be more songs coming in the new future, but now I can only tell u some of the titles that I have..... songs not done yet...hehehehe..... (I like coming up with the titles before dropping the tunes....) the songs are :-

Bella Bali (I did this track while I was in Bali for a seminar)
Pepper Crab Funk (i was trying some samples when a guy next to me trying to figure out how Pepper Crab was made...)
Rub the Rubber (... what the hell I was thinking about..??!!)

There you go, sneak preview of what's coming....

Peace & Blessings & air khatira,
CONAN THE BARBARIAN

No comments: