Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Early today, while I was having breakfast at The House of Prata, I had the chance of eves-dropping on 2 60-yr old women chatting about their life in Singapore. One was an Indian, the other Chinese, and both look at least 60-70 yrs of age........

Apparently, they were friends since their virgin days and today was their monthly' 'catch-up' session. They were recalling events that brought laughter and tears, and things that have affected their lives......

What caught my attention most was not what they were talking about, in fact, it was how they were talking and the language. You see, I find it intriguing that an Indian and a Chinese woman communicate in Malay. In fact, it was fluent and sounded like 'old-school' malay back in the 50s.

I thought it shows everything about this country. Don't mind me being a lil' patriotic today. With all the TV adverts about Total Defence, and what I say and heard today.... I think we're not that bad after all. Just look at Lone Ranger and Tonto......

I hope someone read this post........ maybe I should get the PBM at National Day Awards!!

We the citizens of ........... ; )

Speaking of Total Defence, someone kena RT....hahahahaha.... train some more!! We need you!!.... hahahahaha...... Go run some more!! ROD lo!!

3 comments:

Adminstrator said...

Give the man a flag and a flagpost...

one, two, three....

Mari kita...


laugh at me somemore... go RT. :p

Anonymous said...

Nahbei.. I oso kena RT!
*ptui*

razaq said...
This comment has been removed by the author.