Saturday, March 31, 2007

"SMASHED"

Here's an update of the friday night.......(or maybe 'Fright nite')

It was something we would not call a successful night. But then again, it was cosy, homely and FUN! People say that HOUSE music is all bout 'love', happy and fun.... that was what we got last night....

Talking about 'love music'..... Yukun came with the 'love' one, who thinks I look gay, .... P@T has his 'love' sitting right in front of the console (like watching TV).... P@T showed his 'love' by showing off his nipples (and belly button)!! a couple at the bar was trying very hard to 'exchange' love on the stool, 2 women trying to find love, and trying to get P@T to play the song from Fast & Furious 3 - Teriyaki Boys!! hahah!! wtf!... a couple of guys were 'making love' by the sub speakers (they were straight and had clothes ON! 'safe sex')...... as for me.... I just love being there with the rest of the lovely people.....

Btw, Carbonara (insider's joke) asked me why I'm trying to play Trance when there's nobody... damnit! who the FARK care!! there's only 6 people in the club at 2.30am and they are all friends!! so what if I want to impress the Trance guys...?? so what if I want to please my friends!! so what!!?? Its my f*cking console, I play watever I want! tonight I'm gonna play Backstreet Boys - Quit Playing Games... who wanna stop?? and, last night's Leo Sayer track made P@T jump on his feet!!

"When I need you.........."

Tonight will be another experience.....

btw, I prefer Prawn noodle with teh-O than any carbonara shit!


"leave me alone! i need to shit! I hate eating carbonara"

1 comment:

Adminstrator said...

Next week, the "password" is "Fagioli". Please pronounce with much gusto... "FAG-IOLI!!!!"

:p