Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Here's a post taken from Yukun's blog..........

Personal rant. Many now know that I'm embarking on a new job. It's been a long while since I did something stable and concrete. Some true friends have been really encouraging... wishes me well and such. Then there are some that because of whatever reasons, are bitching to me about the company that I'm going to join. For the record, I'm least interested in politics so spare me your "hearsays". I've given it a lot of thought and I think it's a good company with a pretty good synergy going. Yes, hours will be long, work will be hard. Money don't grow on trees. You reap what you sow. No working environment is perfect. But we learn to deal with it. So for f**k sake, spare me all the "industry rumours" and personal-points-of-views. Real friends will urge me on and not tell me things like "you won't be happy" and "you can't really play what you're known for" and "big company, hard to work". Do you really know me and what makes me happy? No, right? So do everyone a huge favour and stop assuming and presuming. I choose my own destiny. And I choose to walk this new path. So there! I wish everyone well too... have a great weekend!

Here's my comment to what have been said to Yukun.........

To all 'friends' and friends... who have supported us, and will be supporting us.....

FOr God's sake, and for the love of music and the scene...... let him go his way....and choose his own path. As far as I know, when he was down, not many came out to lend a helping hand (not that he really need it)..... I'm sure when success come his way, the same m*thaf*rkers (who dissed him) will be around to share his reeps.

In the meantime, Good welcome, Sawa-D-Cup, Hallelujah.. and EAT MY SHORTS!

See you this weekend.

1 comment:

Adminstrator said...

Koreana... "hand in hand we stand, all across the land"

:)

YUM SENG... :p