Thursday, June 12, 2008

For the past few days, my INBOX has been bombarded by mails that doesn't concern me at all. I'm not sure why I'm CC-ed if I'm not getting anything or involve in it. Is it a way to make me feel envious of the privileges? If that's the reason, its not working at all. But, on the other side, its kinda funny having to know that 'somebody' may be wearing a dress, Doc Marten's boots and a cowboy hat....!! haha...... like the 'cannot-make-it-FHM-girls'!! hahahahaha.... so funny.



Its quite common that during an event, a particular sponsor may want the brand and products be featured prominently. In this case, the Juice DJ Quest Grand Finals will see the DJs decked in DM boots!! I'm wondering how will it feature prominently during their sets as the body will be covered by the console. Unless, they make the DJs parade and walk around the club to show off the boots. Heheheheh.... Another thing that they can do is to place the boots on the console. According to the Asian customs, its rude to have shoes on the table.... any kind of table. But, in this case, since they are rude enuff to infest my mailbox with all those mails, they can keep doing all other rude stuffs and f*cking rude muthafarkers their whole life. In fact, being rude is the "in-thing" right now.

Like I said earlier, if this is an attempt to piss me off or make me envious, its really really not working. Free DM boots?? Those who know how I roll would understand why. Btw, have you seen what we were wearing on all our (THE TEKTILE MOVEMENT) shows? have you heard or seen the new LV sneakers?

Anyway, all in all, its a good laugh. Considering some nearly freaked out that they HAVE to wear DM boots, while some are very very VERY excited, coz its FREE!! Since, I'm not getting any, I'll just shut the F*ck-Up.(just in case anyone is reading and decided to change your mind, I want the 10-eye White, size 10half).......

Here's what I think EJ will look like if they make her wear the boots......

......errr...... of coz minus the hair, attitude and the smelly Ang Moh odour! Oh yes, Ang Moh girls smell like f*ck!! That's why I still prefer local, Asian girls..... ever heard of ASIA BAGUS.....??!!

4 comments:

Les said...

i dunno what the shoe look like not even curious. but fuck man might as well just take it... if don't like can give to someone else. heh heh

razaq said...

haha..... take and keep it , man. it cost $200. unless, they gonna give the China-made version of DMs......

Les said...

they should customize one for EJ :P

Les said...

i'm under the impression they only choose men's footwear