Friday, June 06, 2008

WTF??!! ........ Suddenly everybody want Jazz band, suddenly everyone knows about Jazz music.... and its all because some "Joo Chiat friend" said, "Jazz is cool and sophisticated." Back then when I propose the Jazz bands, the freaking comment was, "Its sleepy!" FUCK SHIT!!

Seriously, Jazz is not cool and sophisticated. Nowadays its just plain commercial shit!! and for the bloody record, Micheal Buble and Norah Jones are not Jazz, they are freaking POP stars, just like Britney-Farking-Spears. Jazz is George Benson, Mile Davis, Ronny Jordan and yes, Herbie Hancock!

Get this..... lets see what happens if I propose for a String Quartet. Imagine string quartet in the garden of EM BTR, by the freaking-smelly 'longkang'.

I've got style in my concepts, its quite unfortunate that the "Joo Chiat Community" don't come from the same planet. Anyway, its Friday. Time to chill out and have a drink. Tonight gotta judge the Jim Beam Dance competition....... cool!! (like real.......)

Today I can't be bothered to put up pictures........ coz it gonna be unsightful!!

2 comments:

Adminstrator said...

Ha! still at it. zzzzzzzzzzzz!

adr3n said...

I want J-Jazz!!! lol