Tuesday, June 24, 2008


OK..... Chope!! CHope!!

Its changed...... don't say I copy other people idea or whatever fuck-shit!! Different place, different people. Ya I know the place sells $3 drinks. Don't blame the player, blame the game! Don't like, don't come. Very simple. Anyway, its not an invitation. Just to point out that it was never meant to upset anyone. Never meant to copy anyone's idea, or take something that belong to somebody else.....(how can I steal something which belongs to me?..hmmmmmmm)

Anyway, its legal now. The name may sound tacky and sucky, the place maybe cheesy, the music may not be quality, the DJ may be a 'coolie'....... but the fact is I didn't bother anyone, asked anyone for help nor I beg anyone to come. I'm happy to do my own shit, even if nobody is coming. At least I don't have to please anyone.

Jager time!!

Any form of bitching are most welcome in any available portals. Don't forget to include my name so its easier for people to Google.

Btw, thanks to those who bitched about my video of the Denon DJ competition. Its now appearing frequently on bollywoodsargam.com/blockbuster

No comments: