Saturday, June 21, 2008

YO PEOPLE!!!!! Wasssup with the idea of infesting my mailbox with 'disappearence' questions??

First, y'all complain when I bitch about something, then y'all call be pervert with the pics and stuffs, then, y'all think that I'm crazy, then y'all complain again saying that I have lots of agnst.......

Now, I stop blogging, y'all infest my mailbox with all the questions. Alrightey, ....... y'all better decide something. Want more bitching or would u rather have me stop. Its simple. I don't wanna step onto anyone's tail, or upset anyone with my ranting........ even though it has never meant or focus on any individuals......

On a good note, its nice to know that there are people who are concern of my safety, health and bla, bla, bla........ thanks for that.

The truth is that I have been away in Bangkok for the Digital DJ conference and workshop. Busy the whole week. The organisers didn't give me a chance to 'jack-off' and do shit!! At the end of each day, I was never sober nor awake. So that's why the "NO-BLOG".

Give me a few days to recuperate, and I promise there'll be pictures and more ranting.

I'm just not happy to be back in Singapore! Last night came back to the club straight from the airport, for the Jim Beam Party. Today, gotta come back for freaking Marketing Meeting....... on a freaking Saturday night. 7 years I give every minute to the company, and today they didn't even spare me some time to be with my family and friends.

Still feeling very tired....... not in the mood for lame stoopid jokes. Not expecting for empathy or crap GAY shit........ just leave me alone.

Can't wait for the next trip next month, and the month after, and the month after, and the month after........ In the meantime, its good that the interest of Denon DJ Ambassador in East Asia is picking up. Got more reasons to leave Singabore, Singa-snore!!

On a different note....... next wednesday, The Tektile Movement is back for a 'One-Night-Only' showcase at EM By The River for the Smirnoff Black Party. It'll be the original line-up...... Just Mel & Me!! Its just to bring back good memories of what we used to have, and to succumb to all the requests to see us again.

Not forgetting also, next Friday, I'll be at the Juice DJ Quest in MoS. I'll be playing the warm-up set before the competition proper, from 9pm-10pm. Anybody want free booze and entry, beep me up. And, I'll be playing genres of music from SPEED DANGDUT, CANTO-DANCE, HIP-TRANCE, and ELECTRO-BUTO!! If you're lucky, I'll play my remix of Gersang's - Masih Aku Terasa and Search's ISABELLA!!

Piss-off!!

Take Note : I did not invite anyone to any of the parties above, I'm just telling you. So, don't go bitching about me in other portals and webbies.

No comments: