Saturday, June 14, 2008


I was wondering if anyone watched an episode of DirtySexyMoney, where the subject of ITALIAN BANKER came about. For a moment, I was lost for meaning as I didn't understand what they were talking about. Since curiosity killed the cat, I went looking for the Italian banker and left the cat in its cradle. Started googling it and guest what it meant...??!!

Damn!! I didn't know such thing or definition exist!! Interesting.

Anyway, never tried it, not sure if I wanna try it. In fact, I think its even gonna be a long way before its gonna come across to my head. Nevertheless...... why Italian Banker?? Why not Italian Sausage, or Swedish Banker, or Sperm Banker......etc. I don't believe it originates from the Italians. Maybe its because Italians can't do it, thats why they called it the ITALIAN BANKER!!

It also claims that, by doing the Italian Banker, one get to lose 912 calories?? Really? If a 300 pound women lies on top of a 150 pound man, I'm sure it won't be Italian Banker anymore. maybe its called MASHED ITALIAN!!

Sheesh!!

No comments: