Tuesday, December 12, 2006

.... I was at Cold Storage last night buying groceries for home. Stopped by the 'cooked-food' counter and looked for the roasted chicken. Fortunately, there was 1 piece left but its the black-pepper chicken. As I was looking at it, the counter lady came and tried giving me her best 'service'.... which turn-out to be rather frustrating or funny.... whichever way u look at it.....

this is how the conversation goes.......

lady: hi sir, would you like some roasted chickens? (there was only 1 pc left)
me: (blur) err, yes please. do you have others, except this one?
lady: yes sir, we have honey-glazed, black-pepper, regular-roast and maryland-sauce.
me: ok. can I have the honey-glazed, whole chicken?
lady: sorry sir, we only left with this one.
me: i thought you have others....??
lady: sorry sir. we left with this one....

(I'm kinda confused by now)

me: ok then... I'll have this one... (the last piece)
lady: sure sir. how many pieces do u want?
me: huh? you have some more? isn't this the last one?
lady: yes sir. this is the last one.

(I am really really confused!!)

me: aunty.... whatever you have, I'll take.
lady: ok sir. would you like to come tmw, because tmw we have more chickens... and tmw we have honey-glaze, black-pepper..... (she went on to repeat the whole menu again...)
me: ???!!!!! (die!!! brain twisted by the aunty at cold storage)

thinking about it again, I can actually laugh my heart out..... I wonder if the counter aunty understands what she was talking... but again, I gave her 'fool-marks' for trying to give her best service...... or maybe, she was trying to make a fool out of me..... maybe, it was an alien disguised as an ..... damn!!

i'm expecting it to be a bad week.... I think its getting worse every minute.....



this is still my favourite aunty!!

No comments: