Monday, December 18, 2006

finally the hell week is over!! well, actually 2 more weeks. but, at least all the chaotic moments from the events are done!! no more smart-ass people trying to act cool or smart, telling me what how I should play my music..... and dodgy models/dancers who think they are gods-gift to the club!!

just to up-date those who didnt get to be at the parties.......

1. Hennessy party - CRAP!! but music was awesome.... unfortunately most people couldn't get wat club music and Hennessy Artistry have in common - QUALITY!!!

2. TuBorg beer launch - Hilarious!! Freaky Z in green-bottle-costume and raps!! the night when well - good formula, free beers & cheesy music.

3. Johnny Walker F1 party - awesome!! music was awesome (who the DJ?) the car is beautiful even though I'm not a fan of McLaren Team. and yes, the car will be there till new year!! the drinks was good.....!! still prefere the Green & Blue label.... Models were dodgy, dancers can't dance!! its beginning to sound very normal for us.....

As for me.... the Johnny Walker party really took me out of the whole week's energy. got thrashed and couldn't really remember what happen after we launch the car. oh, but I remembered Mel came with the new Mrs, they all had Bah Kut Teh, rode the bike home and slept on the floor.....

Well, its over.....

here's what coming for the festive season....

got a new model/dancer for the whole 2 weeks till NYE.... i think she's gonna do better than the current group of girls.... this dancer/model is commanding on stage but empty 'up there'..... y'know wat I mean........



I'm sure you guys gonna agree with me..... anyway, its sure gonna be fun gliding thru the new year......

And..... here's my guest DJ for the NYE party..... I'm gonna be more realistic than the other clubs..... import big-name DJs and market it like God is gonna be spinning...Fark!! here's my guest.... also a big-name, but he deserves the spot on NYE.... I'm sure the spot-light, sattelite will be on him.



he's been wronged too many times...... and nobody wants to give him another chance...
I believe him and i'm the only one will give that chance..... just like all the local talents that have been pushed aside.....

this is our time....

No comments: