Thursday, December 21, 2006

.....a post from the label's blog (thetektilemovement.blogspot.com)



Tuesday, December 19, 2006
Happy Birthday Big Boy!


Tektile's Label Manager Cum My Music Confidante Cum My Buddy Cum Emo C*cksucker Cum Superstar House DJ Cum Supermodel Cum Asian Casanova Cum Ex Soccer Star Cum Malay Singer..
I love you. Please get married soon.
Happy Birthday, and I promise I will bring you to Dragonfly soon.
You'll love the place so much, that you'll use that venue for your wedding ceremony.

& please update me on your life more often. Thank you.
To prevent shock & temporary disbelief, I will not disclose how old you are.

I also appreciate the happy, sad & difficult Tektile moments we've experienced together. Through thick & thin.

Bottoms Up...lol...

1 comment:

Les said...

hi dude, happy belated birthday! and happy new year to you! i was just wondering if you don't mind checking out my latest mix? feedback greatly appreciated.

http://www.archive.org/download/Leslie_4am_in_the_mix/Leslie_4am_in_the_mix.mp3

leslie the drunk