Friday, December 29, 2006



oh well..... its here again......!

everybody seems to be gearing up for the day where 'freaks' roam the city, angels taking a back seat and the devil calling the shots!! it's just another day at the office for me.... but at least I know its going to be a damn bloody bad day.....! something I learned all these years is that, people think they have the right to do anything or behave like anything, when they're are drunk. can't blame them, they wouldn't even know when they're drunk. Apart from being a nuisance, creating problems or even acting like a kid, some really get into 'shit'... if u know what I mean....

these few days made me think why I stopped getting drunk...... I get lots of hostility whenever I run from a drink. If they ever now what I become when I'm intoxicated, they'll thank me for life!!

anyway, as time goes, I realised that I'm one of those people who can't stand drunkards. Yes. you drunkards get on my nerve even though you're the cutest thing when you're sober. don't ask why... I just hate it.... don't ask!! I'm entitled to my bloody opinion.

Next.

2007 seems to look a lil' exciting for me..... work matters. I don't know actually what's gonna happen, but it looks and sounds exciting. Surprises are expected to come from me....

New Year Resolution - nah! haven't did the last one from 2003.... but I share the same wish with DJ Yukun for the New Year.......

WE HOPE ALL THE BACK-STABBERS, '2-HEADED-SNAKES-WITH-A-SMALL-DICK AND LOOSE C*NTS' - DIE IN 2207!!!!

... don't bother holding up your glasses... just hold your head up high, even if its a bad year.... the only way to go is UP!

cheers and Happy new year,
ROCKSTAR SOUPaNOVA

1 comment:

Adminstrator said...

all the bad people will die in 2007. *looks at tyrant Bush*

the rest of us will become rich coz we will all strike the Hong Bao Toto this year. *pray hard*

geez... i need a life!


yk