Monday, January 01, 2007

we're just into the first hour of 2007...... here I am in the office, running away from all the crazy people trying to get me drunk!! damn!! what the hell do u get from doing that......???!!recognition?? money?? fame?? shit!! I can't drink much for God's sake!!

here's a tribute to my boys at Coastes....

You guys saw the last sunset of 2006, and the first sunrise of 2007.... thanks for taking care of my DJ crew and all my guest who came to Coastes. its a waste that you guys don't want to compete with Cafe Del Mar..... with me around, I'm sure we could ring some heads... ;)

hold up your glasses and cheers to the beach boys!!

to my crew...... aiyah!! cannot say oredi!! give up!!

to my Tektile boys...... wtf happen to all of you??!! leaving me alone doing all the shit, carrying all the weight....!! its 2007... time kick ass again!

to the Trance boys - Yukun, Pat and Benjamin - let's do some shit and piss the nation again!! can't wait to start working with you guys!!

to my Mom..... tmw morning I want to eat nasi lemak and your fav sambal!!

to my extended family in EHG..... 2007 is my year.... make space for me or you'll regret it.... again. ;)

cheers, everyone!

3 comments:

P@T said...

we waiting for your club ley .. keep us update, cos the date tat we wanted to do event there is drawing near ..

Adminstrator said...

Lets meet up soon and talk details... need to know a lot of things to ensure that the club is in the capacity to earn also.

Technically, either 1st or 2nd day of CNY.

razaq said...

got it!!update coming soon