Monday, January 15, 2007

Yesterday was a very exciting day......NOT!!!!!!!!!

I had my wish granted yesterday.... stayed home, no calls, didn't shower, had food delivered,lay in bed all day and caught the flu bug. unfortunately, its been awhile since I last did that... but when it really happen, I didn't enjoy it at all. Actually, I did enjoy some of it until the clock stikes midnight.

I got so restless and bored that I felt like I was prisoned in my own room. TV shows were crappy and I've runned out of good DVDs to watch. I tried watching other movies but it didn't help. Doze off every 3 minutes.

I even tried watching Pamela Anderson 'playing' with herself..... it didn't help. Not that it was boring... I didn't have the dvd... ;)

Stayed up till 6am.... switched on the tv, watch the National Anthem played on tv... and guess wat???

I fell asleep!!

..phew!! what a day!

2 comments:

Adminstrator said...

I love the national anthem... it's soooooooooooooooooo... redundant!

ZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

Get well soon. Work's piling up.

hahahah... so evil, hor?

razaq said...

look on the bright side.... it's another version of the 'lullaby'.