Thursday, January 11, 2007



i got a feeling I'm gonna crack soon..... seriously.. I will!! unless, I get some 'crack'.... know what I mean....??

damn it.... its just the 2nd week of the new year. but the work load seems like it never moved since 2 years ago. I got 9 days of leaves forfeited due to not being able to use it. Not that I didn't want to.... I can't!! everytime I wanted to go away, something comes up.... some 'big' event shit... or some anniversary shit. I've been advise to clear my leaves right after the new year... guess wat..?? "New outlet opening.... you need to be around... and this outlet is your 'baby'....!"

In the middle of all this, I've got smart people around me telling me that I need a holiday. Of course I need a holiday!! and, I need money for the holiday!! give me the time and money... I'll go for a holiday... and if you're cool.... I might just bring you along!! damn it!!

Its been 6 months since my 'real' off day. 'real' off day means you don't think about work, no calls from work or people from work, no girlfriend or boyfriend bugging you to 'chat', etc. OFF DAY means, you switch off you brain, your phone, lay in bed all day with the TV/DVD. It helps better if you don't shower the whole day.

You guys at work who keep saying I should go back and rest, take a break, you look stress,.... bla bla bla..... stop it you morons!! you don't need to tell me that I looked stress!! I know!



some people talk shit when they're drunk, some eat shit when they're drunk. like me... I talk shit all the time.... and I'll let someone eat my 'shit'!!

Yukun's right!! we gonna be big this year.... I know I will.... MY FARKING STOMACH GONNA BE BIG!!

p.S. I'll be talking 'shit' the whole week....STAY AWAY!!

4 comments:

Adminstrator said...

Since almost everyone has said it, I can't be left out.

Sorry but... you look stressed.

Tell you what, lets go work on a tune and call it "I Wish I Was Durai". Confirm hit!

I'll do a remix and call it the "The Money's In A Swiss Account, Suckas" Remix.

Mel said...

Hahaaaaaaaaa

razaq said...

there's a saying, "don't hate the playa, hate the game..."... who the stupid fark put a guy named Durai in the freaking board...??!! haven't they learn anything from the 'snake' stories..??

Adminstrator said...

New single coming out on Tektile & Headstone...

DURAI TODAY, GONE TOMORROW
"Durai was my name, money was the game"

feat. real samples from Durai. (but we ain't paying him royalty or anything... ask him to sue us first).