Thursday, January 18, 2007

(the following post was taken from The Tektile Movement's blog, posted by Mel)

Finished an interview over the phone with X'ho.Interview would air relatively End Jan / Early Feb. I won't be spilling the replies over the blog but here are the questions (If I could remember in my daze)X':

1.It's been 2 years since I last interviewed you when you first returned from the states. Can you tell us more about the latest dbl O compilation; 'dbl O pres The Tektile Movement Records'?

2. The first song by Xtac was a great opener. Is he a new artiste?

3. Another one by Yukun who's a familiar name for many. How's his like?

4. 3volve. How do you pronounce that and who is he?

5. You have 3 tracks on that album, the fantastic 'Lansing Solitude' (Self plug hee) , and two others. Can u tell us what 'The Kokyu Curse' and 'Memoirs of a Jewish Man' are about?

6. Can u tell me more about Razaq, I've been hearing about him.

7. What are your plans like after this album?

And the famous 'one liner for the station'I hope I sounded sensual enough....enuff.

Tune in .

No comments: