Wednesday, January 24, 2007

February is just around the corner.. some say its the 'month of loveeeeee.....'

I overheard a friend talking today about what she expecting from her boyfriend. She was expecting a diamond ring and a proposal, or maybe, just a diamond ring. Then she goes all giggly about how romantic guys giving girls diamond ring, bracelet, bla, bla, bla.

Its sad that people are still ignorant about such things. how feeling works, and what its all about... how do you gauge a guy being romantic? .... arrr shut up girls!! now you say its not material things, flowers, chocs and all those gimmicks.... but the truth is you REALLY, REALLY want something.. right??!!

its ok..... we understand. we don't like it, but we understand.

oh btw..... I've got a friend doing a 'singles' party...... know wat I mean?? if you're up for it... e-mail me and I'll hook you up with them.

so, guys, you still getting the diamond ring/bracelet...??



remember this??

3 comments:

Adminstrator said...

Ask the girl to watch Blood Diamond and then ask her if she would still like to indulge indirectly in the killing of innocent Africans. If she say "it's only a movie", perhaps you should dump her for being too ignorant with current affairs.

razaq said...

i wish i could dump somebody, or somebody could dump me..... life would be a lil' interesting. btw, don't waste my tax money.. I pay tax for u to finish your reservist... go! go! ;)

Anonymous said...

well.. guys romantic valentine will be..

Guy: Dear it is valentine's day.
GF: Yes dear, lets not go out and stay in bed, I've got extra hugh size condom for you. Lets start by giving you a good massage, I want to be ur baby....
Guy: Dear, YOU ARE SO ROMANTIC...

ha!
Ben to Guy, you are DREAMING..