Sunday, January 14, 2007

I was watching a TV show the other day about how local guys propose to their girlfriendS. It showed the guy would bring the girl to dinner and asked if she would like to apply a HDB flat together......??? I thought it was funny.... true and funny. Some guys that I know would just say, "my parents want meet up with your family.." - well that's what some Malay guys do...

So far, I haven't hear or see any of my friends go down on their knees yet.(I they go down, but not on their knees..) Yea, of course it's more of the western culture to do that, but, is it really romantic to do that...? Most of the girls I talk to would want their boyfriends to propose in a very romantic way... go down on the knees, on the big screen, over the loudspeakers... bla, bla, bla,bla.....

has anybody tried listening to the guys how they prefer to propose...??

A guy is either romantic or not.... if he has a girlfriend, some way or another, he IS romantic. But most freaking rich guys are romantic, not by their actions, but something else...

I think I'm not romantic.... that's why I'm still stuck with work, lives with mommy, and sleeps alone on a mattress. I'm not worried whether I'm gonna be romantic or not... I'm more bothered about all the wars that's gonna happen this year.

mark my words, there's gonna be lots of political unrest everywhere in the world this year!!

till then, GIVE PEACE A CHANCE AND START LEARNING TO BE ROMANTIC....!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Personally, I don't think the idea of a guy going down on one knee proposing is the least bit romantic - embarassing, yes! Think most young people are such followers, they probably think its the epitome of romanticism. Why follow a culture/rite/ritual that isn't ours? Sorry but I don't get it. But then, I proposed to my husband, man...

razaq said...

way to go, Faz!! my grand ma told me once.... 'kalau nak, mintak!!'

Mel said...

Well I'll be the bloody first....

Adminstrator said...

mel will have to use MANDARIN...

period.

rock on!